Acquire new skills with e-learning by earning your certificate online - anytime, anywhere.
PDOL provides you the ability to work toward a certificate with a wide range of flexible, affordable, online learning opportunities so that you can continually gain new skills and knowledge.
Begin learning today and earn a certificate online.
The online certificate option also gives you unlimited access to all materials for a full year.
Earn our most in-demand online certificate – Project Management. Get the education you need to successfully lead projects and prepare you for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam.
Choose from the following online programs to earn your certificate in a high-demand field.
All listed courses are available. If you're interested in one that is not currently open for registration, please call us and we'll make it available.
Accounting & Finance
Business Strategies & Operations
- Purchasing and Vendor Management Certificate
Management & Leadership
- C++11 Programming Essentials
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA A+ 220-801
- CompTIA A+ 220-802
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006
- CompTIA Security+ SYO-401
- ICND1 2.0: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
- ICND1 2.0: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Microsoft Windows 8.1: Supporting Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10: Configuring Windows Devices
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008: Configuring Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2: Installing and Configuring
- Software Programming Fundamentals
- Unix OS Fundamentals
- VMware: Datacenter Virtualization with vSphere 5 Part 1 and 2
Don't see what you want? Call SDSU's College of Extended Studiesat (619) 594-3946 or email email@example.com and we'll help you customize a program that meets your needs.