Did you know that the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at San Diego State University is a self-support organization, receiving no state funding?
Your gift can help enhance the tradition of excellence at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at SDSU.
Many people support San Diego State University by naming programs they are passionate about in their estate plans. Planned gifts can be a powerful tool to provide financial support to you and your loved ones while ensuring the continued success of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at SDSU.
Areas to Support:
Unrestricted funds to support the most urgent needs of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at SDSU will enable us to enhance the educational experience of our Osher Institute Members in a variety of ways:
- Osher Institute Member Sponsorships – reduces financial obstacles for students seeking lifelong learning opportunities.
- Instructor Support – helps us to attract and retain highly-qualified, engaging instructors.
- Institute Operations and Course Development – provides support for continuously enhancing the quality of the Institute.
- Outreach and Community Relations – assists with reaching out to our community to spread the joy of lifelong learning to others.
- Build the Endowment – endowment gifts are an ongoing legacy to support the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at SDSU. The interest generated from your endowment funds (or an endowed fund in a loved one's name) will provide enduring support for the university's lifelong learning opportunities.
Ways to Give:
- Gift Annuity
- Stock Transfer
- IRA Rollover
- Life Estate
Please consider giving to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at San Diego State University, to help support the Institute's tradition of excellence. Your donations online are tax-deductible, private and secure.
If you would prefer to make a donation via credit card or a gift of stock, instead of making your gift online, you may contact:
Assistant Vice President for Planned Giving and Estates
You may also send a check to:
The Campanile Foundation
Attn: Gift Administration
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego CA 92182-1968
Checks should be made payable to the Campanile Foundation/Designation: Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.