Why this certificate?
Projects are becoming more complex, project managers and teams are often being asked to do more with less, and executives and clients expect innovation, agility, and responsiveness. We offer project management training, leading to a Professional Certificate in Project Management, designed to give project managers (and any other professionals who work on projects) the tools they need to successfully manage any type of project – regardless of scope or industry.
Who Will Benefit
- Professionals planning, managing, and controlling projects within an organization
- Managers who need to fine tune and formalize their project management skills
- Those interested in learning the latest project management tools and methodologies
- Anyone managing multiple tasks
- People who want to take the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam
- Anyone interested in a career in project management
Current Dates and Future Offerings (subject to change)
Looking for an on-site PMP® Exam Prep course? Let us design a program to fit your needs. For additional information please contact Program Director Marc Myers firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 594-1153 for details.
SDSU Research Foundation Program
The College of Extended Studies is a State-approved provider for the Federal Workforce Investment Act for this program.