As of March 22, 2004, San Diego State University requires the use of a new student identification number called the SDSU RedID. This number is your primary source of identification for all transactions at SDSU.
Instructions on how to look up or create a SDSU RedID
- Use the Get Your RedID link below to look up or create a new RedID.
- A popup will appear that will instruct you how to get your RedID from SDSU.
- Once you get your RedID, it will appear at the bottom of the popup.
- Record it so you can enter into registration.
- You may close the popup when done.
Enter SDSU RedID:
If you need assistance obtaining you RedID, contact our registration office at 619-594-5152 or email@example.com