SDSU's Certificate in Accounting provides professional and post baccalaureate certification to accounting and non-accounting professionals in the community. This program is intended to provide professional training necessary for candidates to sit for the CPA or CMA examinations. The courses in this certificate consist of regular SDSU courses.
1. Find the list of courses required for the Certificate in Accounting at the College of Business Administration's Certificate in Accounting (no application required).
2. Write down the required courses.
3. Log into the CES Gateway and create an account if needed.
4. Select Open University registration.
5. Navigate through the schedule to select your courses and pay.
Questions? Contact faculty advisor Leon Chan, Ph.D. at email@example.com or call (619) 594-4304.
For general information, contact the CES coordinator at (619) 594-5821.