Campus Online Degree Completion Checklist
Click here for your personalized checklist or see below steps.
To stay on track for SDSU Global Campus online degree completion, you should:
Fill out the program interest form.
Review the Transfer Admission Requirements here.
Meet the CSU Criteria:
60 or more transferable semester units (90 or more quarter units) completed
American Institution (can be completed before graduation)
Completion of lower division GE with a grade of C- or higher to include the Golden 4 requirements
- Area A1 - Oral Communication
- Area A2 - Written Communication
- Area A3 - Critical Thinking
- Area B4 - Quantitative Reasoning
Meet the Degree Program Criteria:
Required GPA based on program
- Business Administration: minimum of 2.75+
- Criminal Justice: minimum of 2.8+
Completion of lower division preparation for the major requirements
- Business Administration (9 preparation courses)
- Criminal Justice (4 preparation courses)
Academic Advising and Counseling:
Meet with your academic advisor/transfer counselor to ensure you are on track to meet SDSU admission requirements.
Apply via Cal State Apply (Click Here):
Please allow 1-2 weeks for admission decisions.
You will be notified via email once an admission decision has been rendered.
Do not send transcripts unless you are offered admission.
Check SDSU Webportal for admission status, updates, and transcript deadlines.