Earn Speech Language & Hearing Sciences Academic Credit
in California's Top Program
U.S. News and World Report ranked San Diego State University's Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (SLHS) graduate program No. 1 in California and No. 24 in the nation. To meet the demand for this renowned program, SDSU offers the online Speech-Language Pathology Essentials program.
Future Course Offerings
- SLHS 300 Introduction to Language Science (3 units; Spring 2017)
- SLHS 320 Phonetics (3 units; Spring 2017)
- SLHS 305 Hearing Science (3 units; Fall 2017)
- SLHS 321 Anatomy and Physiology of Speech (4 units; Fall 2017)
- Eight-week online courses
- Led by lecturers from SDSU's SLHS department
- Geared towards working professionals
- Take only the courses you need, based on interest or graduate program prerequisites
For more information, visit slhs.sdsu.edu, email email@example.com, or call (619) 594-0243.
Speech-Language Pathology Essentials is a program of SDSU's School of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences, administered through the College of Extended Studies.