SDSU Global Campus Logos & Graphics Library
SDSU Global Campus Logos & Graphics Library webpage and details.
Permission is required for non-university use.
Official SDSU logos can be downloaded in six different file types. Please refer to the SDSU Graphic Identity System guidelines for appropriate usage. View the logo policy here.
SDSU Global Campus adheres to the logo and wordmark policy of San Diego State University.
The San Diego State University (SDSU) wordmarks and primary logos are core elements of the University’s visual identity system. It is the policy of SDSU to invest in a single visual identity, rather than maintain multiple logos (outside of the approved University Logo, Campus Icon, and/or Athletic Icon), as multiple conflicting or competing logos may interfere with SDSU’s cohesive identity and message.
Download the resources below to create your own SDSU Global Campus-branded Powerpoint presentations.
Download the resources below for SDSU Global Campus-themed video conferencing backgrounds.
Photographers authorize the use and reproduction by SDSU of all photographic images in the resource below. SDSU is authorized to use, re-use, publish and re-publish all images in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not by any way of limitation) illustration, promotion, and advertising, and to use the photographer's name.
The email signature template below is intended to be flexible to the information you want to present while consistently expressing the SDSU Global Campus brand.
First Last Name
Optional: Pronouns [Insert Yours]
Professional or Academic Title
College/Division and Department
Required for those in student-facing positions:
In accordance with the policy passed by the University Senate on May 5, 2020, all future official communications from the university shall be sent to students' official SDSU email addresses. Please check your SDSU email daily to ensure you are receiving important university communication. Learn more about the Student Official Email Address Use Policy here.
- Virtual Meeting: “Schedule a meeting with me: [insert a link to your Calendly].”
- African-American and APIDA Support Pledge: “I have pledged to support SDSU's African-American and APIDA Communities.”
- Indigenous Residence: [i.e., Kumeyaay]
- Indigenous Upbringing: [i.e., Kumeyaay]
- Land Acknowledgement: “For millennia, the Kumeyaay people have been a part of this land. This land has nourished, healed, protected and embraced them for many generations in a relationship of balance and harmony. As members of the San Diego State community we acknowledge this legacy. We promote this balance and harmony. We find inspiration from this land; the land of the Kumeyaay.”
- CliftonStrengths Themes: Insert yours divided by a vertical bar ( | ) ex: Strategic | Achiever.
- A Proud Hispanic-Serving Institution
- A Proud federally designated AANAPISI
- Within Gmail, click the “Settings” icon in the top right corner of your Gmail home page.
- Click “See All Settings” and scroll down to the “Signature” section.
- Delete your current signature and click “Create New”. Name your new signature (Ex: SDSU Branded Signature).
- You can either type your contact information into the text box directly using the detailed instructions below
- Use the Georgia font in the normal text size for your entire signature. Please note that if you are using an email client outside of Gmail, Cambria font is also accepted.
First Last Name - Georgia Bold, Text Color Black
Pronouns (optional) - Georgia, Text Color Dark Grey RGB (102, 102, 102)
Professional or Academic Title - Georgia, Text Color Black
College/Division or Department - Georgia Italic, Text Color Black
Email - Georgia, Text Color Black
Office Phone, O: - Georgia, Text Color Black
Cell, C: - Georgia, Text Color Black
Use colons after your Office Phone and Cell Phone reference and dashes in between phone numbers
SDSU Global Campus - Georgia Bold, Red: RGB (204, 0, 0)
URL, Address, Social Links
Georgia, Text Color Black
Additional Acknowledgements (optional) - Georgia, Text Color Dark Grey RGB (102, 102, 102)
Insert the SDSU Global Campus Monogram
- Right-click on the monogram above and click “save image” or “save image as”
- After confirming the location on your computer, click the ‘insert image' icon in the text box editor
- Select “upload” and drag and drop or select the logo file from your computer
- Review your signature to ensure it follows the template
- Select your Signature Default preference before clicking ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom.