We regularly host virtual open office hours, along with informational sessions for transfer students, application workshops, and more.
Click the link below to join our Virtual Office Hours via Zoom and talk to an admission advisor. Office hours are held:
- Every Monday and Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. PT
- The last Wednesday of each month from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. PT.
Upcoming Office Hours
- Monday & Friday | 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. PT
- Wednesday, October 25 | 2 - 4 p.m. PT
- Wednesday, November 29 | 2 - 4 p.m. PT
Explore the benefits of going back to school with SDSU Global Campus and learn more about our degree programs. Click the button below to RSVP for one of our online information sessions.
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 | 1 p.m. PT
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 | 10 a.m. PT
- Thursday, December 7, 2023 | 1 p.m. PT
Ready to take the next step and apply to one of our degree programs? Learn tips for making your SDSU Global Campus application stand out in one of our upcoming application workshops! Click the button below to RSVP.
Undergraduate Degree Completion
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 | 2 p.m. PT
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023 | 2 p.m. PT
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 | 12 p.m. PT
Graduate Degree and Advanced Certificate
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023 | 11 a.m. PT
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 | 11 a.m. PT
Newly admitted students are strongly encouraged to join a one-hour Zoom session that can help answer your questions and help you successfully prepare for registering and starting your first SDSU Global Campus semester.
Each program-specific information session covers important information, including:
- Program Structure and Overview
- Registration Tips
- Course Scheduling Advice
- Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
- Degree and Graduation Requirements
During the sessions, admitted students will have the opportunity to meet their assigned Student Success Advisor and learn about additional resources that can help make the beginning of a successful start here at SDSU Global Campus.