Applications Are Now Open!
Submit yours before Nov. 30, 2021.
Help San Diego’s Craft Beer Industry Grow
Made possible by Coronado Brewing Company, this award will help promote diversity and inclusion in the brewing community and foster a skilled and diverse generation of brewing professionals.
The recipient will also have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience through an internship with Coronado Brewing Company as a capstone to the program.
This opportunity is open to current or prospective students of the SDSU Global Campus Professional Certificate in the Business of Craft Beer program who are at least 21 years old.
Diversity Award Process
SDSU Global Campus will consider applications from students in the Professional Certificate in the Business of Craft Beer program to be supported by the award from Coronado Brewing Company.
- Complete and submit your application - available here - by Nov. 30, 2021. As part of that application, you will be asked to respond in writing to the following prompts (500-1,000 words):
- Please share how you have demonstrated leadership in your community, industry, and/or school and strive to promote a diverse, inclusive, and equitable society.
- If you receive this award, how will your participation in the Professional Certificate in the Business of Craft Beer program provide you the opportunity to impact the brewing industry and be a champion for a more diverse and inclusive workforce?
- SDSU Global Campus will review applications and essays to determine which applicants are qualified for the award.
- SDSU Global Campus will interview the top three finalists and determine the awardee.
We are now accepting applications through November 30, 2021. The award recipient will be selected and notified in December 2021, so that the awarded student can begin the program in January 2022.