Diversity Award Details
The recipient will also have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience through an internship with Coronado Brewing Company as a capstone to the program.
This opportunity is open to current or prospective students of the SDSU Global Campus Professional Certificate in the Business of Craft Beer program who are at least 21 years old.
Diversity Award Process
SDSU’s Global Campus will consider applications from students in the Professional Certificate in the Business of Craft Beer program to be supported by the award from Coronado Brewing Company.
- Students may complete and submit the Interest List form on this page to be notified when applications will be accepted, on or around September 1, 2021. As part of that application, you will be asked to respond in writing to the following prompts (500-1,000 words):
- Please share how you have demonstrated leadership in your community, industry, and/or school and strive to promote a diverse, inclusive, and equitable society.
- If you receive this award, how will your participation in SDSU’s Global Campus Professional Certificate in the Business of Craft Beer provide you the opportunity to impact the brewing industry and be a champion for a more diverse and inclusive workforce?
- SDSU’s Global Campus will review applications and essays to determine which applicants are qualified for the award.
- SDSU’s Global Campus will interview the top three finalists and determine the awardee.
We will accept applications from September 1, 2021 through November 30, 2021. The award recipient will be selected and notified in December 2021, so that the awarded student can begin the program in January 2022.