SDSU Global Campus Course Proposal & Section Request Process
For all new Special Sessions and Extension credit courses and all Special Topics courses, use the regular campus proposals found in the SDSU Curriculum Guide.
To request a section(s) of existing Special Sessions and Extension credit courses, complete a Course Section Request Form(s). Please note that all Special Sessions Course Section Request Forms must be accompanied by a Special Sessions Program/Course Approval Form.
Course Section Requests Forms (updated 12/2019)
- Special Sessions Course Section Request Form
- Special Sessions Program/Course Approval Form
- Extension Credit Course Section Request Form
- Note: For College of Business courses contact Davette Kawachi at Davette.Kawachi@sdsu.edu for appropriate Section Request Forms.
Course Proposal Forms (updated 9/2019)
- Noncredit Course Proposal Form
- Professional Development Credit Course Proposal Form
- Professional Development Credit Course Proposal Form – Instructions
- Special Sessions/Extension Credit and all Special Topics Course Proposal Form
Important Information & Links
- FERPA Tutorial
- SDSU Instructional Technology Services
- SDSU Global Campus Registration Information
- SDSU Web Portal
- Credit Grading Instructions
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for Adobe PDF files [.pdf] - free viewer
Download Microsoft Word word processing [.doc] - free viewer
Download Microsoft Excel spreadsheet [.xls/x] - free viewer
Download Microsoft PowerPoint presentation [.ppt] - free viewer