The College of Extended Studies and the SDSU Department of Linguistics and Asian/Middle Eastern Languages now offer a Certificate in Computational Linguistics. This four-course program is designed for undergraduate students from any major looking to provide a focus to their curriculum and enhance their resumes after graduation, community members, professionals working in the areas of language processing or related fields wishing to update their knowledge of the field, and professionals in related fields who want to enhance their marketability by pairing computational linguistics certification with another degree.
1. Find the list of courses required for the Certificate in Computational Linguistics at the Department of Linguistics & Asian/Middle Eastern Languages (no application required).
2. Write down the required courses.
3. Log into the CES Gateway and create an account if needed.
4. Select Open University registration.
5. Navigate through the schedule to select your courses and pay.
Questions? Contact the faculty advisor for the certificate program, Professor Jean Mark Gawron at email@example.com or call (619) 594-0252.
For general information, contact the CES coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 594-0845.
Last 12 months
Over 10 years