Bilingual individuals in the 21st century face a unique challenge as well as unprecedented opportunities for advancement in a fast-growing profession with high demand - translation and court interpreting. The Department of Spanish and Portuguese Languages and Literatures offers a Certificate in Translation Studies with two concentrations: translation and interpreting. A $35 certificate processing fee is required. The courses in this certificate consist of regular SDSU courses. Learn more about the Certificate in Translation and Interpreting program by enrolling in these SDSU courses today.
1. Find the list of courses required for the Certificate in Translation & Interpretation at the Department of Spanish and Portuguese Certificate in Translation & Interpretation (no application required).
2. Write down the required courses.
3. Log into the SDSU World Campus Gateway and create an account if needed.
4. Select Open University registration.
5. Navigate through the schedule to select your courses and pay.
Questions? Contact the faculty advisor for the certificate program, Professor Alda Blanco at firstname.lastname@example.org call (619) 594-6588.
For general information, contact the SDSU World Campus coordinator at email@example.com or call (619) 594-0845.
Last 12 months
Over 10 years