SDSU Global Campus and the SDSU Department of Psychology now offer a Certificate in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology. Industrial/organizational (I/O) psychology is the scientific study of the workplace. Using psychological theory and methodology, I/O Psychologists contribute to evidence based practice designed to improve understanding and management of human resources and organizational behavior. The program is designed for individuals who are employed in (or plan to work in) organizations where expertise in I/O psychology is important for career advancement. This includes persons working in HR departments on issues such as talent management, assessment, selection, training, organizational development, performance, employee morale, and work-life balance. Learn more about the Certificate in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology program by enrolling in these SDSU courses today.
1. Find the list of courses required for the Certificate in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology at the Department of Psychology Certificate in I-O Psychology (no application required).
2. Write down the required courses.
3. Log into the SDSU Global Campus Gateway and create an account if needed.
4. Select Open University registration.
5. Navigate through the schedule to select your courses and pay.
Questions? Contact Professor Conte at email@example.com.
For general information, contact the SDSU Global Campus coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 594-0845.
Last 12 months
Over 10 years