The Certificate in Women's Studies is designed to provide training for individuals in any field who desire to increase their understanding of women in the humanities, health, and social sciences, as well as become proficient in understanding basic theories unique to the gender studies discipline.. Women's Studies offers two emphasis areas: a Women's Studies Overview and a Health Emphasis.
To complete the Certificate in Women’s Studies program, applicants must call the Department of Women's Studies to arrange a meeting to talk with the program advisor and establish a course of study. The Certificate Program consists of four courses (12 units; three courses must be at the 500 level). Student must maintain a minimum 2.75 grade point average. Learn more about the Certificate in Women’s Studies certificate program by enrolling in these SDSU courses today.
1. Find the list of courses required for the Certificate in Women's Studies at Department of Women's Studies General Certificate (no application required).
2. Write down the required courses.
3. Log into the SDSU World Campus Gateway and create an account if needed.
4. Select Open University registration.
5. Navigate through the schedule to select your courses and pay.
Questions? Contact the faculty advisor for the certificate program, Doreen Mattingly, at email@example.com or (619) 594-8033 or admissions coordinator, Heidi Doyle, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 594-2952.
For general information, contact the SDSU World Campus coordinator at email@example.com or call (619) 594-0845.
Last 12 months
Over 10 years