The basic certificate in Entertainment Management provides students with specialized knowledge and skills in the area of backstage management of people and technology in the performing arts. The certificate is for students who want to pursue careers as producers, managers, entrepreneurs, in the areas of live performing arts, as well as professionals in adjacent fields of the not-for-profit performing arts disciplines, and in arts management and production. Learn more about the Entertainment Management certificate program by enrolling in these SDSU courses today.
1. Find the list of courses required for the Department of Theatre, Television, and Film's Certificate in Entertainment Management (no application required).
2. Write down the required courses.
3. Log into the SDSU Global Campus Gateway and create an account if needed.
4. Select Open University registration.
5. Navigate through the schedule to select your courses and pay.
Last 12 months
Over 10 years