SDSU Global Campus has several academic programs that qualify for VA benefits. Click the links below to learn more about these programs:

Advanced Certificates

Undergraduate Degrees

Graduate Degrees

Other Programs

VA Approved  VA benefits are processed through SDSU’s Joan and Art Barron Veterans Center. If you’re interested in using the Post 9/11 GI Bill or any other VA education benefit, please contact the Joan and Art Barron Veterans Center, at, (619) 594-5813 for more information.